Got word from Gonzo that he won't be able to honcho the South TX Scale Series in 2018. Along with that, scheduling races in Houston is a bit iffy, at least at this moment, because of some ongoing uncertainties:
• unsure how far back Coolman's has made it back from Hurricane Harvey
• whether PA will be moving from the mall
• if PA will be successful in his effort to sell the Hillclimb, and if so, what if anything will replace it
• that I'm not able to pick it up again, at least for the foreseeable future, and that
• racer interest peaked 5-6 years ago and has since dwindled to numbers too small to even have turn marshalls
...the Series is on hiatus until further notice.
If anyone wants to try picking it up, please let me know. I'll do what I can to help without getting in the way.
Thanks to all of our racers!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest