• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar racing on a tuesday night 5/31/22 on the hillclimb

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8378.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	2380 We had 7 racers last night & Jerry won CONCOURS w/ his new MONSTER body then spun the WHEEL OF QUALIFYING FORTUNE landing on ORANGE LANE. I took POLE POSITION w/ a 3.8 lap followed by J.T. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8384.PNG
Views:	62
Size:	854.6 KB
ID:	2381 In the race J.T. stretched out his lead & Jerry headed to the PITS w/ stripped gear issues that turned out to be a broken solder joint as it so often is. Wade moved up into the 2nd spot & held it until I got down to the lower lanes. In the end, I fell off too much & J.T. is J.T. & ran a good race. The totals show we finished on the same lap but he dogged it in the last heat to make it look like a closer finish then it actually was. He was about 5 laps better than me & really more than that. My car wouldn't go through Blue Lane in the LEAD-ON as it's usually full punch & I had a hard time taking it easy there & it most likely cost me the race. I had fast time in the low 3.6's & high heat of 47 laps. so I was fast except when I was off the track which was way too much!!! Mike continues to make strides & is getting a 30-band controller that should help. It was nice having Rob Barone racing again too. He had a tough time but is a fun guy to be around. If we had Greg,John, & Jake racing, it would have been like old times!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8379.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	2382Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8380.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	2383
Working...
X