We raced P-2 cars on Tuesday night 6/14/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We raced P-2 cars on Tuesday night 6/14/22

It was a fun night as 5 of us tackled the HILLCLIMB once more after racing on the KINGLEMAN last Saturday in Pflugerville. Quite a change but made easier as we raced the 50K type motors that are in our TSRA NASCAR class. We had a little problem with CONCOURS this week. Also, we had a little problem with the computer-or the operator at least- as I had to reset it as it showed us on the wrong lanes. HMMMM....GETTING OLD!!!! Everyone started off good but I was having some issues early racing narrow 28 DURO Wonder Rubber like in Pflugerville but w/ my MOSSETTI lightweight chassis. Strangely enough, it started working & then working really well. Jerry is Jerry & even with a not-so-great car, he just never falls off!!! At the end, it ended up very close as WADE was having a good race...really Mike & Fred were having good races too & Fred's motor was JUST TOO FAST!!! WE had some fun!!!! I like this group of guys & J.T. came after the race started after his 1st adventure offshore!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8455.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	2430Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8456.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	2431Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8454.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	2429