Tuesday Night NASCAR RACING on the HILLCLIMB...7/26/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Night NASCAR RACING on the HILLCLIMB...7/26/20

It was a fun night but maybe I ate too many BROWNIES Mike Lambert brought!!!
    NEXT TUESDAY IS MY 70TH BIRTHDAY!!!
    They were great either way!!! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8611.JPG Views:	0 Size:	101.4 KB ID:	2533 Say goodbye to this location as I'm out of here at the end of AUGUST!! Only the next 3-weeks of Tuesday Night NASCAR Racing remains until we bid a FOND(?) farewell !!! Jerry won CONCOURSE & spun the WHEEL OF QUALIFYING & EVENTUALLY it landed on BLACK!!! I came close to a NEW QUALIFYING RECORD but was a hundredth short. It was a good race...for JOHN,FRED, & MIKE even though Mike had troubles at the end of the race that cost him a 2nd place PODIUM FINISH!!! Still, fun any way you look at it. Next week maybe J.T. can make it & who knows...maybe a FULL TRACK??? Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8604.JPG Views:	0 Size:	183.7 KB ID:	2534Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8605.JPG Views:	0 Size:	146.0 KB ID:	2535Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8606.JPG Views:	0 Size:	135.6 KB ID:	2536
    Attached Files
Working...
X