Gotta go race results!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta go race results!!!

"Oh ,that you would WONDERFULLY bless me & help me in my work. Please be with me in all that I do & keep me from all evil & disaster! AND GOD GRANTED HIM HIS REQUEST". The Prayer of JABEZ is one I aim to pray at least once a day. It was what the sermon @ CHURCH was about today. This ongoing FEAR about moving at months end has ROBBED ME OF MY JOY!!! NO MORE!!! We had some good racing yesterday! I ask THE LORD to bless each & every one who came as well as though who care but couldn't come. Thanks be to HIM for blessings unending!!! Fred won GP.F CONCOURS even though he painted both of the bodies pictured. Archie's girlfriend KATHLEEN won the race however in her 1st race ...EVER!!! John Ganske won CONCOURS in the 2MB/HBB class but Archie dominated!!! Barry won CONCOURS in the C-12 race but had a tough race. Gary & I never came out even on restarts which was a rarity,both cars were locked in, & he had more PONIES than I did & thus WON the race. Also, it looks like I'll be keeping the G16, gotta find the RIGHT PLACE!!! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8703.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.7 KB ID:	2605Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8700.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.4 KB ID:	2602Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8702.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.5 KB ID:	2603Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8696.JPG Views:	0 Size:	152.3 KB ID:	2604Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8694.JPG Views:	0 Size:	164.0 KB ID:	2601
    Last edited by pawatson; August 14, 2022, 03:19 PM.
Working...
X