Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Tuesday Night...8/16/22 This was most likely the last race @ this location!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Tuesday Night...8/16/22 This was most likely the last race @ this location!!!

Gotta Move! My lease was up & they told me YOU GOTTA GO!!!!!! I have to be out at the end of August & even though we may get one more race in next Tuesday the 23rd, I'll most likely be well on the way to getting the tracks apart & things ready to move out. It was good as we had 6 racers & Lee won CONCOURS & spun PURPLE LANE! Jerry took POLE POSITION w/ a 3.62 lap & off we went! I got the lead & held it most of the race. BUT...Jerry passed me late in the race & the heat ended w/ him a couple inches ahead after Heat 6. In the next to last heat, I ended up almost 2 laps ahead but Jerry had lane advantage w/ me finishing on dreaded BLUE LANE!!! He passed me late with under a minute to go but got caught up in a wreck that allowed me to win the race by a half lap or so. WHAT A RACE!!! Thanks to those guys that came to the final race!!! It feels terrible to move from this space that has been my home away from home for the last 3 years but I have no choice. I'm so thankful people came!!!
    I didn't get a picture of the totals as my camera ran out of juice but:
    me-350 laps
    Jerry-349 laps
    everyone else...I hope you looked!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8712.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	2609Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8713.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	2610Click image for larger version