From my perspective...Scale Race #3 May 14th,2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From my perspective...Scale Race #3 May 14th,2022

The track was very good as Jim didn't clean it & added some glue. It was a good move. I'd raced & won with a Mossetti on the Engleman before but mine stunk on Saturday. The track needs rebraiding for sure. Contact is what good handling is all about & worn out braid effects the lighter cars more. The J.K. X25 is not a light car but not a real heavy one either & was great pretty much great everywhere on the track. It was the best LMP car I'd ever had there...not the fastest as it was about in the middle on speed...but the best handling & so easy to drive. In the GTP race, the car I had was plenty fast but not very consistent. I tried my LMP car w/ a GTP body & the handling was insane but it was a slug down the straights & didn't run any faster than when it had the Kelly Eagle LMP body on it. I ran the GTP car & as it turned out that the X25 car w/ the Stage 4 motor would have been a better choice. We had some fun inc. PIZZA & KLONDIKE bars too. It wasn't like the old days where we stood around outside drinking beer after the race before we headed home...times change...different guys...sure is fun !!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8254.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	2317Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8255.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	2318
Working...
X