Wing car chassis for the Magnatech Engleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing car chassis for the Magnatech Engleman

Of all of the legal chassis for Group F / Box in the TSRA rules Appendix A, does anyone have the slightest clue what to recommend for March 19?

We have run wing cars here with traction magnets as long as I've been racing here...and as local racers know I barely can set one up that works with magnets. I am utterly clueless what to do in the magnetless, spray-glue, TSRA environment

As far as I know, all of the currently-TSRA-legal chassis are laser cut steel chassis, pretty much made for high-speed King tracks. The ones we've been able to get to work well even with magnets (especially Ken, Eliot, and Gonzo) are mostly older ones, maybe even wire, that might not even be on the list.

So...any suggestions?

Bear in mind my real concern is Group F and Box classes because C-12 has no specified chassis list. C-12 says for chassis, "No restrictions, except must comply with Sections 1 thru 8 of the TSRA General Technical Rules." I can set up a Flexi or GTP chassis to comply with Sections 1-8. I may be better off trying to run C-12 than Group F or Box.

Thanks
    Last edited by aquavelvis; March 06, 2022, 04:09 PM.
    Scott Taylor
    Med. Ctr.
    San Antonio

Korord M746D 4.610 long GpF/OMB chassis. Kit

Comment

Working...
    X