Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8546.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	2492Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8547.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	2493 We had another fine race as Mike Lambert won the CONCOURS AWARD coffee cup & then gave us all a big smile as he spun the WHEEL OF QUALIFYING FORTUNE & around it went...BLACK,BLACK,BLACK...oops, too far. NO WAIT!!! The WHEEL came back the other direction & BARELY... landed on BLACK!!! YAHOO!!! I was able to cut the fastest time in the neighborhood of the Qualifying Record but not fast enough. Jerry-as in most races-took the early lead as he is the definition of consistency. Eventually, I was able to power into the lead but ran out of tires in the last heat. BUT WHAT ABOUT J.T. WHO IS OUR BEST SCALE RACER??? HE WAS HAVING ISSUES & GOT BACK LATE TO THE TRACK IN THE LAST HEAT!!! I watched the end of the race as I had fell out once again in the final segment...but w/enough laps to limp to a win...literally...bad knee. Everyone had good totals w/ Mike having a controller issue & Wade running strong the whole race. We have a GREAT group of guys right now but can always use more. Why they don't come...I have no idea. They've Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8545.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	2491 already spent the money on the cars,controllers,boxes, & accessories. I'm scared of COVID,okay COVID is over,okay COVID is back,...doesn't seem to matter. I'll be 70 in a couple weeks, I hope yaw'll come as it falls on Tuesday!!! It would be ....NICE😃😃😃😃😃

Working...
X