NASCAR Tuesday Night...8/9/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Tuesday Night...8/9/22

We had a small turnout with only 4 racers but was it a good one. Oh, I had a rotten race & Wade had some issues early & late after slotting in behind Jerry for most of the race. We were all over 300 laps w/ Jerry winning CONCOURS & the race w/ a new PB!!!. I T.Q.'ed & had a NEW BEST TIME IN HEAT RECORD too. I heard some talk about 'black flagging' my car as I fell off more than all the other cars together...maybe even 3 times as much!!! It was a frustrating race for me Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8674.JPG
Views:	392
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	2585Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8676.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	2586Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8675.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	2587Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8677.PNG
Views:	54
Size:	319.9 KB
ID:	2588 but... the car was really fast!!! After the race, it ran 3.43 ...fastest ever with a NASCAR!!! Then I drove Jerry's car & went 3.42...IT IS A GREAT CAR!!! Fred had his best race ever w/ a STAGE 2 motor that was much slower than ours but he KEPT THAT CAR ON!!! That's the ticket for CRASH & BURN racing!!! Next week is one of the LAST RACES AT THIS LOCATION SO COME RACE!!! Don't care or can't make it? I understand. But...if you have left your boxes here, PLEASE COME & GET THEM!!! I don't want to have to move them or be responsible for them,
    Last edited by pawatson; August 10, 2022, 11:43 AM.

Good to see people racing! Best of luck and prayers for you, PA!
    Scott Taylor
    Med. Ctr.
    San Antonio

Comment

Working...
    X